Who We Are
Where have we been and where are we going?
In 1990, our Founder and CEO started the business in Cleveland, Ohio with only two employees, focusing on Access Control, Intrusion, and CCTV. As the company grew, his corporate vision expanded as he saw the need to provide his customers with additional services in the Fire Alarm and Professional Sound areas of our marketplaces. In 1997, our CEO made a corporate decision to expand our footprint into Columbus, Ohio to provide our services in this market as well.
Today, Paladin provides service in Pro A/V, Intercom, Central Sound, Stadium Sound, Distributed Audio and Video, Life Safety, Area of Rescue, Access Control, CCTV, Intrusion, Apartment Entry, Nurse Call, Monitoring, System Inspections, and Service in all parts of Ohio.
As our customers’ needs grew, so did our Team. Today Paladin’s Team consists of more than 60 of the most talented individuals in our
industry. As a company on the forefront of technology, our staff has a good mixture of experienced and newly emerging talent to meet today’s technology needs. In addition, to the staff, we have 25 installation and service trucks and the resources to compete with anyone in our marketplace.
The President and the Management Team at Paladin are aware that technology is always changing and so are our customers and their needs. We also understand that we need to adapt to the new generation in order to connect with our customers through the ever changing communication platforms.
Now that you know who we are, let’s work on your technology needs together.
“Our Team, Your Project, One Goal”
- "Paladin service has been outstanding in terms of timeliness in responding to issues, problem determination, and resolution. The Service Technicians are also very thorough in identifying root causes and solutions and are friendly to work with." - Tom Turk - Holy Love Ministries
- "We have been in maintenance agreements with Paladin Protective Systems over the last five years and have been very pleased with the service. It feels good to always have a constant and consistent point of contact whenever we are in a crisis or just needing a routine question answered in a quick and timely fashion. The Service Techs are always courteous, knowledgeable, and professional, which puts you at ease knowing that the problem will be fixed correctly. I highly recommend the services!" - Brett McDonald (Security Supervisor) - South Franklin Circle
- "The support that Paladin provides has been without equal. They respond quickly whenever needed and act as a true partner to our efforts." - Paul Steiner, CPP (Security Manager) - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- "Paladin and its team of professionals ranging from Project Management to Field Technicians have been a pleasure to work with on
the Carey Schools project. Their level of professionalism has shown through a great end product and a happy customer. Thank You for going above and beyond the standard." - Jason Arend (Senior Project Manager) - Vaughn Industries
- "I have had the opportunity to hire Paladin on numerous occasions and could not be more pleased with the results. From the quoting and design by John Davidson, to the planning and execution of the project performed by Stefan and Ben, the professionalism and quality could not have gone any better. I will be hiring Paladin for all my sound needs." - John Petro (Facility Manager) - Massillon City Schools
- "The process of working with Paladin to create systems that meet the expectations at Legacy Village is seamless and professional from conception to execution and service. Paladin is a valued partner that can be trusted to bring their “A” game on a consistent basis." - Gregg Goodwin (Operations Manager) - Legacy Village
7680 Hub Pkwy., Valley View, OH 44125
Toll-Free: (800) 332-0603
Phone: (216) 441-6500
Fax: (216) 573-2774
7524 Reliance St., Worthington, OH 43085
Toll-Free: (800) 332-0603
Phone: (614) 825-6240
Visit us at www.paladinps.com
Follow Us on Twitter @Paladin_PS
Like Us on Facebook @PaladinPS
Connect With Us on LinkedIn @Paladin Inc.